I’m going to get started on my Fall/Winter lists. I’ll update them as I think of new things.
New Recipes to Try:
- Wonton Soup
- Shepard’s Pie- I have a recipe for this worked out in my head. I am going to use shredded beef instead of ground beef or lamb.
- Simple Simon – I got this through Julie
- Banana Bread
And here is the start of a list of things to do:
- Go to Every First Friday through Fall and Winter, unless I am out of town
- Christmas in the City
- Visit family and friends in Cleveland around Christmas
- Do Oktoberfest in Asheville with Andy and Meredith
- Have my family over for dinner at our apartment