Here are my updated lists:
- Wonton Soup
- Shepard’s Pie- I have a recipe for this worked out in my head. I am going to use shredded beef instead of ground beef or lamb.
- Simple Simon – I got this through Julie
- Banana Bread – It is in the oven as I type. I used 4 bananas instead of the recommended 3. I had 4, so I was like Why not?
- Maple Pecan Sweet Potato Muffins
- Pumpkin Bars
- Manicotti – I made this for supper Thursday and I think it might be the best thing I ever made. However I made a lot of changes to that recipe. I made two versions, a dairy and a dairy free. I’ll type the recipes up in another post sometime.
- Homemade pizza – I am using pre-made crust dough and the rest will be sauce, cheese (and dairy free cheese), Italian chicken sausage, bacon, green onion, and BBQ sauce. Yum! – We made this sans BBQ sauce and it was AMAZING. I was actually sad when we ate it all because it was gone. I almost never feel like that after eating. This is possibly the best pizza I’ve ever had. I am spoiled to chicken sausage, it is the best pizza topping!
- Chicken Divan Casserole – I am going to make some variations on this recipe because I have no idea what cream sherry even is. Jon is going out of town for work this weekend, so that will be the perfect time for me to make this. He can’t have dairy so I won’t have to feel bad for cooking something he can’t eat.
And here is the start of a list of things to do:
- Go to Every First Friday through Fall and Winter, unless I am out of town
- Christmas in the City
- Visit family and friends in Cleveland around Christmas – The plans for this are well under way. It has turned into a big family reunion for Jon.
- Do Oktoberfest in Asheville with Andy and Meredith – This was a lot of fun. It mostly consisted of drunk people dancing to polka music. I can’t think of when that would be a bad idea.
- Have my family over for dinner at our apartment