So I’m heading up on my 29th birthday and I’ve been thinking I may need to do a 30 Before 30 list. I really like making lists because they inspire and push me to do things that I might not ordinarily do. I rarely finish the lists, but I still end up being more active than I would otherwise. Which is very, very good for me. I tend to want to stay home and play on the computer or watch TV or movies. I don’t know yet what all I want on my 30 list, but here is a start:
30 Before 30
- Spend a day going to places I’ve never been in Knoxville
- Learn how to sew enough to make some throw pillows
- Learn a new skill, like cake decorating or something
- Send a query letter to an agent
- Buy a new car (we’re leaning toward a Prius)
OK, so that is my start. I’ll have to come up with 25 more items that will stretch me, but not be too impossible or too expensive to do. I also want to get my blog in order, as I’ve been saying for years now. I want to consolidate all my posts onto one blog and then I’ll probably password protect some of the angstier posts I made when I was having angsty drama, ha. That is just an incredibly BORING process. Which is why I don’t have it done yet. Blah. Oh well.